Identity: COOLTRA MOTOS, S.L. (henceforth “COOLTRA MOTOS”)
Postal address: C/ Reina Cristina, 2, 2-2, 08003, BARCELONA
Data protection officer: AURIS ADVOCATS
COOLTRA MOTOS, responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that you have implemented the measures of necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
COMPANIES RELATED TO COOLTRA MOTOS GROUP
|Country||Name||TAX Number||VAT Number||Registerd office|
|SPAIN||COOLTRA MATRIZ SL||B-67123356||ES67123356||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Cooltra Inversion Motos SL||B-67131797||ES67131797||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Cooltra Inversion Motos 2 SL||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|COOLTRA MANUTENZIONE E OFFICINA, SL||B-65874828||ESB65874828||Calle Lepanto 200, C.P. 08013 Barcellona||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Cooltra Sede Centrale SL|
|Cooltra Motos SL||B-64146632||ESB64146632||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Cooltra Motos Ibiza SL||B-57538787||ESB57538787||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Ecooltra SL||B-65874943||ESB65874943||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Cooltra Motos 2 SL||B-65874810||ESB65874810||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Cooltra Motos 3 SL||B-65874836||ESB65874836||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Cooltra Motosharing SL||B-65874877||ESB65874877||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|ECOSCOOTING DELIVERY, S.L.||B-65874893||ES65874893||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona||Reina Cristina 2, 2º 2ª, C.P. 08003 Barcellona|
|Cooltra Motos Canarie SL||B-65874919||Avda. Antonio Domínguez Alfonso, Residencial El Camisón, Local nº 8, BL. V, Playa de las Americas, Arona, 38.650, S/C de Tenerife||Avda. Antonio Domínguez Alfonso, Residencial El Camisón, Local nº 8, BL. V, Playa de las Americas, Arona, 38.650, S/C de Tenerife|
|France||Cooltra Motos France SARL||FR 47 811185339||FR 47 811185339||Rue Halévy, 2, 06000 Nizza||Rue Halévy, 2, 06000 Nizza|
|Italy||Cooltra Motos Italia SRL||12731251000||IT12731251000||PIAZZA DELL’ESQUILINO 28 – 00185 ROMA/VIALE ZARA 58 – 20124 MILANO||Via Monti Cimini 27 – 01100 Viterbo|
|Ecooltra Scootersharing Italia SRL||02224560561||IT02224560561||Via Monti Cimini 27 – 01100 Viterbo|
|Portugal||COOLTRAMOTOS, UNIPESSOAL LDA||NIPC 513891030||Rua de Ponta Delgada N70A/70B – 1000-244 Lisbona||Rua de Ponta Delgada N70A/70B – 1000-244 Lisbona|
|Ecooltra Scootersharing Portugal, Unipessoal LDA||NIPC: 514108614||Rua Ponta Delgada, Nº. 70 a 70B Distrito: Lisboa Concelho: Lisboa Freguesia: Arroios 1000 244 Lisbona||Rua Ponta Delgada, Nº. 70 a 70B Distrito: Lisboa Concelho: Lisboa Freguesia: Arroios 1000 244 Lisbona|
|ESDP-ECOSCOOTING DELIVERY PORTUGAL UNIPESSOAL||NIPC: 514154411||Rua Ponta Delgada, Nº. 70 a 70B Distrito: Lisboa Concelho: Lisboa Freguesia: Arroios 1000 244 Lisbona|
|Austria||Cooltra Motos Austria GmbH||Tax number inside Austria 09 298/7197||UID number for European Invoices ATU72553248||Neuer Markt 1 / 17, 1010 Vienna||Neuer Markt 1 / 17, 1010 Vienna|
|Brazil||Cooltra do Brasil Locacao e Comercializacao de motos Ltda||CEP 04125-070||Sao Paulo, Rua Francisca Emilia 82, Subsolo Bairro Saude CEP 13211-240||Sao Paulo, Rua Francisca Emilia 82, Subsolo Bairro Saude CEP 13211-240|
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data will be used only for the following purposes:
- Perform the necessary commercial and administrative processing with the users of the web;
- Manage rental requests, purchase of scooters, accessories, tour and excursion booking, guided tours, rental of skates, mopeds, quads and bicycles;
- Process payments through online shop of the website;
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical medias, in case the User has expressly authorized to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use the data to contact the User, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain the User´s opinion about the service provided and,
- Make analysis of profiles and use based on booking history of the user;
- The data of clients and / or suppliers will be handled within the contractual relationship that links it with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation;
- Security of some venues through a video surveillance system.
- Follow-up of the online resolution procedure of the European Commission, in particular under the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an email with the subject “Delete me” to email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, COOLTRA MOTOS does not engage in SPAM, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from COOLTRA MOTOS, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent receiving our communications.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than those described unless required by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
The user´s data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise the right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that effect your data.
LEGITIMISATION OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your granted consent to perform the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the check box when collecting your data.
Not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the COOLTRA MOTOS information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to COOLTRA MOTOS to perform the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The dispatch of commercial and/or promotional communications by any medias enabled informing the Users about the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity. The user expressly accepts that profile and usage analysis is performed based on the user´s booking history.
- In case when the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the dispatch of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of COOLTRA MOTOS equal or similar to those that were originally the subject of contract or interest of the User.
- The preservation of the data during the foreseen periods in the applicable provisions.
MEANS OF FORMAL COMUNICATION
The user is informed that the medias enabled by the company to communicate with the customers and others affected is the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through medias of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the media in question.
RECIPIENTS OF DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS
COOLTRA MOTOS carries out assignments to third parties that proceed to the treatment and manipulation of data as well as international transfers for the same purpose. The user expressly accepts the assignment of his data limited to the purposes indicated in this document.
Likewise, the provider will only provide information to the relevant law enforcement and authorities under a judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to be able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any offence by the user. The information provided will only be the available one by provider at this moment.
The information that the user provides us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of COOLTRA MOTOS.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
As an interested user, you can request the exercising of the following rights from COOLTRA MOTOS by submitting a letter to the address of the heading or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: “RGPD, Affected Rights”, and enclosing photocopy of your ID or any similar media in equivalent level, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to processing.
- Right of correction or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that are shown to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the processing: it involves the marking of the personal data kept, with the purpose of limiting its future processing.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data concerned to the interested party, so that it can be transmitted to another person in charge, without restrictions.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the development of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before the consent withdrawal.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
We obtain the minimum and indispensable information through registration form. In this form you will provide the following information: e-mail, name and surname.
If you contract the service/purchase the product through our website www.cooltra.com we will ask you to provide us the information about you, including your name, nationality, contact information and information about a credit or debit card. In case of proceeding to the purchase of services, it must meet the specifically regulated conditions in https://www.cooltra.com/en/scooter_rental_conditions/
We have an informative circular at the request of the interested parties that request it and a video-monitored zone logo located in a place near the camera which is sufficiently visible and informing that the place is a video-monitored establishment.
The images captured by the cameras will be restricted to the public establishment involved. No images of the public road will be captured except for a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system is located in a secure place or area of restricted access. The images obtained will be accessed only by the authorized person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture.
We inform you that COOLTRA MOTOS can have a presence in social networks. The processing of the data that is performed by the people who become followers in the social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of COOLTRA MOTOS will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and is previously accepted by the user.
COOLTRA MOTOS will process your data with the purpose of managing correctly your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
It is prohibited the publication of contents:
– which is presumed to be illegal under national, community or international regulations or that are engaged in activities allegedly illegal or contravene the principles of good faith.
– which violate the fundamental rights of people, does not meet the network’s courtesy standards, bothers or elicits negative opinions amongst our users or third parties and in general whatever content which COOLTRA MOTOS considers inappropriate.
– and generally inconsistent with the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of children, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, COOLTRA MOTOS reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by COOLTRA MOTOS, and may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, COOLTRA MOTOS will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user should consult the corresponding conditions of the network in question to know them.
Los datos que nos facilite se tratarán de forma confidencial. El Prestador ha adoptado todas las medidas técnicas y organizativas y todos los niveles de protección necesarios para garantizar la seguridad en el tratamiento de los datos y evitar su alteración, pérdida, robo, tratamiento o acceso no autorizado, de acuerdo el estado de la tecnología y naturaleza de los datos almacenados. Así mismo, se garantiza también que el tratamiento y registro en ficheros, programas, sistemas o equipos, locales y centros cumplen con los requisitos y condiciones de integridad y seguridad establecidas en la normativa vigente.
In case that the user submits their CV through our website or another website in which an offer from the COMPANY is published, we inform you that the information provided will be treated to make you a participant in the selection processes that may take place, conducted an analysis of the profile of the applicant in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Responsible. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data, please inform us in writing form as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing total respect to confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please refer again your CV.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of the curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
COOLTRA MOTOS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes the relations between COOLTRA MOTOS with the Users of its telematic services, present in this Web, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA.